So I am hopefully not going to be on Tumblr for a while (like a couple days) just because health reasons. I haven’t set up a queue or anything so yeah. I’ll still be by my phone so if you want to message me or anything I’ll reply. So yeah.
apparently the key to happiness is to have a long and shitty winter
and if you can’t have that, surround yourself with deadly wildlife
or maybe these countries have free or reasonably priced health care, good education and costs nothing or very little, marriage equality(not all do however on the list but they at least aren’t extremely homophobic either), decent minimum wages, stable economies, low crime rates and so forth and also deadly wildlife because we protect our environment
Sweet dreams are made of
people who take text posts seriously are the reason i’m a serial killer
You cannot buy electronics with food stamps. You cannot buy cigarettes with food stamps. You cannot buy pet food with food stamps. You cannot withdraw money with an EBT card (food stamps).
Do you know what else you can’t buy with food stamps? Shampoo, soap, laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, tinfoil, plastic sandwich bags, toothpaste, cleaning products, tampons, pads, over the counter medications (such as Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc.), and anything else you can think of that you cannot physically ingest for nutritional purposes.
Do you know what you can buy with food stamps? Food.
Do you know what it’s like to scrounge for change to buy non-edible necessities, use a credit card and EBT card (food stamps) during the same transaction, and then have the person in line behind you judge you for buying the ingredients to make a birthday cake?
People who disseminate false information about food stamps have never had to use food stamps.
i never knew friendzoning boys was as easy as saying thanks im gonna use my manners more
further evidence that straight boys think compliments are magic words that are supposed to make women immediately strip naked
What’s the appropriate, non-friendzoning response?
"You look pretty today."
"Okay, fine, I’ll suck your dick."
Why would a gym serve free pizza? Why? Wtf? I can’t even….. #itsatrap #pappajohns #planetfitness #counterintuitive
Creating and maintaining healthy eating habits means that you won’t completely cut out any of your favorite foods. You can exercise and still eat pizza. You can be a healthy person while indulging in a fatty meal once per month. These pizza parties are a pretty awesome way for a gym to discourage it’s patrons from developing disordered eating patterns related to anorexia and orthorexia - Visibly showing that people don’t need to be ashamed of eating “bad” food is a wonderful thing!
Always remember that healthy eating habits include accepting that:
- All foods can be healthy in moderation
- Other people will enjoy eating foods that you do not, and that’s fine
- Food does not negate or devalue your time exercising
- Certain foods do not have to be completely cut out of your life just because they make you feel uncomfortable or guilty. Even if you choose not to eat them, it is okay and acceptable to be in the same room as them. Exposure does not make you any less healthy or in control.
- You do not have the right to control another person’s diet or lifestyle. Every person has the right to make their own decisions without being shamed for it, no matter how you personally feel about their habits.
- Just because you don’t enjoy looking at people eat does not mean that they should stop eating. It means that you should look away and stop treating their diet like it exists solely for your entertainment.
If Planet Fitness wants to give out pizza and bagels once every month, then it perfectly suits a healthy lifestyle for them to do so. They are forcing no one to participate or eat their food. For a gym to accept the fact that even junk food has a place in the healthiest diet? That’s a big deal and it’s worth acknowledging.
I wouldn’t go to a gym that DIDNT give out free food….and or pizza.
Its not like they are doing it everyday.
Hush and eat the pizza. That’s that ed mindset over there got you judging pizza.